InventHelp Store – http://finnopgw709.aircus.com/up-in-arms-about-inventhelp-inventions. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.